Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ical - Group Calendar delegation

Hi,

I have set up a user for ical client calendars this worked and I have delegated it using...

calendarserver_manage_principals --add-write-proxy groups:officestaff users:clientcalendar

I added delegation for a location with this...

calendarserver_manage_principals --add-write-proxy groups:officestaff locations:Conference_Room

where client calendar is the user created for the client calendars and office staff is the group in the office I want to have this users calendars as delegates..

problem is that although you can see the calendars and create new calendars... when you create an event in the delegate calendar you acnnot add resources or invite users as the group calendar cannot "See" the resources or other users as such... it can see them in that if you type the first 3 characters it will auto fill the rest but... it cannot access the resource or user calendars to see times etc...

I have added the user "Client Calendar" to the main user groups but still it does not work...

what can I do ?

Posted on Jan 7, 2013 2:53 PM

There are no replies.

ical - Group Calendar delegation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.