Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music won't download from iCloud to iTunes or iPhone

So, I recently downloaded the new iTunes. And then I realized I have two copies of the same song (one I bought and one was ripped from a CD). I decided to delete one copy. However this deleted all the music from that artist (over one hundred songs, most ripped from CDs). Luckily, at the time, I had iTunes match. I tried to re-download all of my music. Only some of it began to load. I waited for all of that to download, and tried to get the rest. Again, only some of it worked. Now my iTunes match subscription has expired (I have no desire to renew it), some of my music is still missing, and none of it will start to load, but I still have the option to try to download the missing music from iCloud.

Most of the music that did download was music I bought from iTunes, but not all of it. I'm not sure if that's the problem, and I should just bust out my CD copies again or what, but I'd really like to know how I can get the rest of my music. I'd prefer the iCloud versions because then my play count won't be messed up and I organize my playlists by number of plays (so newest music is always first).

Windows 7

Posted on Jan 7, 2013 5:09 PM

1 reply

Music won't download from iCloud to iTunes or iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.