Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm having difficulty getting my scanner to communicate with my new Photoshop CSX trial software. I can purchase the software as soon as i know the scanner works and i can work as normal! i'm looking for a way to download the scanner driver to solve it.

Would any of you know by any chance how to find the download for a Mac OS X scanner driver? my Canon LIDE 600F scanner normally works fine - and i've checked and in principle it should be compatible with the latest Photoshop CS6 trial i've successfully downloaded. i've checked the Apple software update and that's fine too. it's just that when i open my photoshop CS6 and go to File - import - scanner, the scanner is 'missing' - and then when i try every which way, an error flag comes up, stating there's an internal error and cites the scanner driver. it looks as though i need a scanner driver download for Mac OS X 10.6. i've googled this and can't find it .... has anyone else encountered this hitch since downloading the latest Photoshop? previously i had Photoshop CS3 - it's the CS6 version now that i'm trying to work with. You know how it is, deadline approaching and trying not to OD on coffee 😉

PowerMac, Mac OS X (10.6.8), scanner driver for canon LIDE 600F

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 4:16 AM

1 reply

I'm having difficulty getting my scanner to communicate with my new Photoshop CSX trial software. I can purchase the software as soon as i know the scanner works and i can work as normal! i'm looking for a way to download the scanner driver to solve it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.