2695 Views 5 Replies Latest reply: Jan 8, 2013 5:54 AM by JimHdk
- Verify that Airplane Mode is off. - I try this.
- Restart your iOS device - I try this
- Update your iOS device - Don`t try, but i have 6.0.1
- Reset Network Settings, by tapping Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings - I try this, 3 times..
- Restore your iOS device in iTunes. - I try this.
I may have a darware problem, can i resolve this?
You may have been sold a broken phone. Complain to whomever you bought it from.
Apple can repair your phone (actually they replace with a refurbished phone) but that will cost you money.