Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Matched songs are "gray"

I have hundreds of songs on iTunes that say they are matched or uploaded and have the cloud icon with an arrow in it next to them. They are all gray'ed out and, of course, won't play. Any idea what's wrong?

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 6:53 AM

3 replies

Jan 8, 2013 1:36 PM in response to ejpre

I've been using Match pretty much since it started. Wonder why this would happen now? Also, whenever I sign out and sign back on I have to authorize my computer, which also doesn't seem right. I think I'm going to call my Apple Store and see if they have someone who's a whiz with Match and iCloud, since both times I've gone in for One-to-One sessions, the staffer wasn't really up on them.

Jan 8, 2013 1:51 PM in response to ghe

I was an early user of Match, and this used to happen pretty much any time I let the computer go to sleep without explicitly exiting iTunes first (of course, I was also running it on a PC then). It hasn't happened in a long time, so I don't know why it would happen to you now.

I almost never sign out of the store, but when I do I think it makes me authorize the computer again (and then tells me it's already authorized).

Matched songs are "gray"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.