Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I leave my "Music" and go to "iTunes store" and then back to my music library, my library keeps starting me at "A".

For example, I am in the "R" section for The Rolling Stones and then head to the iTunes store, when I click back to revisit my "Music" I am back at the start of my library ("A") every time. If I wanted to see if I had a specific song by a specific artist then I have to scroll down to were I last was. This was never an issue until I upgraded to iTunes 11. Some may not see this as a problem, but when you have a large library (mine is greater than 25,000 songs) like mine it can become very frustrating when switching back and forth between my library and store.

Thanks.

AMD Athlon XP, Windows XP Pro

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 7:59 AM

2 replies

Mar 28, 2013 6:32 AM in response to me too

Sadly there is nothing you can do about that, it is just part of the iTunes 11. What you can do is send some feedback about the program to Apple and try to get them to change it. Go ot the Apple website (already here), go ot the search bar, search feedback, then send them feed back on your product. I know this did not reslove your isuue, but I hope it helped you out. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

When I leave my "Music" and go to "iTunes store" and then back to my music library, my library keeps starting me at "A".

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.