Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What to do if the stupid program is in a language you don't understand and can't find any of the controls?

I installed iTunes, set it to English, and tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, it displays in DUTCH!! How can I change the language if I cannot understand the bloody commands?

iPhone 4, iOS 6.0.2

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 11:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 12:01 PM

Whatever language it is in pressing Alt should reveal the menu bar, the second word across will be Edit, the last entry in the list will be Preferences, The leftmost tab is General, the language dropdown is at the bottom of the dialog box, English UK and English US are the eighth & ninth entries in the list respectively. The OK button is the second from the right at the bottom. Close iTunes and reopen to apply.

tt2

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 8, 2013 12:01 PM in response to molaina

Whatever language it is in pressing Alt should reveal the menu bar, the second word across will be Edit, the last entry in the list will be Preferences, The leftmost tab is General, the language dropdown is at the bottom of the dialog box, English UK and English US are the eighth & ninth entries in the list respectively. The OK button is the second from the right at the bottom. Close iTunes and reopen to apply.

tt2

What to do if the stupid program is in a language you don't understand and can't find any of the controls?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.