You need to use recovery mode now.
Recovery Mode Instructions
- Disconnect the USB cable from the iPad, but leave the other end of the cable connected to your computer's USB port.
- Turn off iPad: Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button for a few seconds until the red slider appears, then slide the slider. Wait for iPad to turn off.
- If you cannot turn off iPad using the slider, press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons at the same time. When the iPad turns off, release the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons.
- While pressing and holding the Home button, reconnect the USB cable to iPad. When you reconnect the USB cable, iPad should power on.
- Continue holding the Home button until you see the "Connect to iTunes" screen. When this screen appears you can release the Home button.
- If necessary, open iTunes. You should see the recovery mode alert that iTunes has detected an iPad in recovery mode.
- Use iTunes to restore iPad.
how can i connect itune to the Ipad? how do i start
and where do i start please give the step by step to do cause i dont know how to start and how to do it my ipad say ''ipad is disabled connected to Itune
what does it mean by that
how can i log in my account>
how can get to back to my ipad?
how do i start?
what should i do ?
how does it work?
why is it my ipad like for a long time it never stop saying ipad is disabled connected to Itune?
why does it alway pop that out?
how do i fix it?