Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 6 and 6.0.1 App Problems

Hi, I've got an iPod touch 4th gen. It is updated to the latest software, IOS 6.0.1. Upon updating it to IOS 6 back when it first came out, I experienced problems with numerous apps such as Facebook, Instagram, FaceTime, as well as the App Store itself. The update for the IOS did not fix anything.

Facebook, when I attempt to log in, will either appear with the "Session Timed Out" popup, or "error code 1 FBAPIErrordomain". If I am logged in it will not load any messages or notifications and is very slow about pulling up the news feed.

Instagram will not let me upload any photos at all, they just appear to have failed in uploading (however the edits are still saved to my camera roll).

FaceTime will ring for a very long time, to whoever I'm attempting to call, and then say that they're unavailable.

The App Store would load for a long time and finally show a "Unable to Connect to iTunes Store" popup.

I have just recently reset my iPod to its factory settings, and only the app store problem has been fixed.

My apps work under different networks just fine, as they're expected to, so it could possibly be a problem with my router ( which is a Belkin N150).

Does anyone have an idea about what could be wrong? Please and thanks!

Kaitlyn

iPod touch, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 7:45 PM

There are no replies.

iOS 6 and 6.0.1 App Problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.