Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Getting Itunes purchases onto a computer

I have several purchases on my ipod (downloaded onto ipod from a computer i no longer have) and now that i have a new computer i'd like to get those purchases that are on my ipod onto my new laptop, but their not showing up in the purchases tab on the itunes library.

I could go onto my old laptop, screen is broken so i'd have to hook it up to an extra monitor, so i'd rather not deal with it. The laptop has some of my itunes purchases that i'm trying to get onto current laptop but not all of them, some of the purchases i bought directly on the ipod.

Posted on Jan 9, 2013 4:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 9, 2013 9:22 AM

If they are on your iPod then you should beable to copy iTunes purchases from it via File > Transfer Purchases (File > Devices > Transfer Purchases on iTunes 11

You may also find this page on syncing with a new computer useful : https://discussions.apple.com/docs/DOC-3141

1 reply

Getting Itunes purchases onto a computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.