Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

4s phone is acting up and won't connect to itunes

It tstarted a few days ago.When I go to sync it it says it failed to connect. I tried different cords and no change. I tried different ports and no change. I can access it as a drive and it occasionally works after a few tries. I have checked the connections and they are all clean and damage free. It started when I tried to get the DND to turn off. It still stays on all the time unless I manually turn it off. I restarted my phone 5 times and no change. I even wiped my phone and restored from the cloud and it still to this day stays on all the time even though it is only supposed to be on from 10pm to 6:30 am.

I can live with the DND garbage but not being able to sync it is another story. It charges and I can access as a drive so the connection is good. Why won't it sync! Of course my warranty expried Jan 3 2013 so 6 days to late to get a tech to look at it without paying an arm and a leg.

It also occasionally will go dim while I am using it and the only way to get it back is to lock it and unlock it. Touching the screen doesn't do anything.

It worked perfect for 11 months!

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Jan 9, 2013 8:53 AM

There are no replies.

4s phone is acting up and won't connect to itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.