Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Password reset not working

Hi guys

My Mac Book Pro had been rebooting alone scince couple of days and giveing this error comes up " Your computer restarted because of a problem...."

It was running great until I updated to mount lion 10.8, I did some research and I think the best thing to do is reinstall the OS.

So I booted into recovery, erased the hard drive ( first time I tried it rebooted alone), then I tried to reinstall the os but it asks me for the apple ID which I rembeber and I have the receipt when I bought mount lion but I forgot the password because apple needs it to be complicated ( letters,capital letters,numbers). I tried resting the password maybe 10 times but I didnt get any email. Anyway, ive been trying to contact apple but theres no email or chat(top right?) only phone number and im in the UAE so I cant call.

I hope some apple tech here can help me because I have college and I need the laptop.

My apple ID is al.rmaithi@gmail.com

cheers

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Jan 9, 2013 1:54 PM

There are no replies.

Password reset not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.