Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sync apps and downloads across multiple iOS devices instantly, using the same iTunes account.

My wife and I share one iTunes account across two iPads. When one of us used to download an app, it would instantly appear across both devices (like in the commercial). That has recently stopped working (if I download an app, it will only be on my iPad). It appears to me as though I have my iTunes settings correct and authorized automatic downloads "on" in settings. I also have two iPhones and want this to sync across all four devices. What am I missing here? Please help!

iPad

Posted on Jan 9, 2013 2:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2013 5:10 AM

Thanks, Jim. I already had checked this setting, I changed a few more, I re-started and all of a sudden this morning it was working. Not sure what had changed in the interim - we had moved countries and perhaps it was acting wanky for just a bit.

2 replies

Sync apps and downloads across multiple iOS devices instantly, using the same iTunes account.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.