Does the iPod connect to other networks?
Does the iPod see the network?
Any error messages?
Do other devices now connect?
Did the iPod connect before?
- Reset the iOS device. Nothing will be lost
Reset iOS device: Hold down the On/Off button and the Home button at the same time for at
least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
- Power off and then back on the router
- Reset network settings: Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings
- Restore from backup. See:
- Restore to factory settings/new iOS device.
- Make an appointment at the Genius Bar of an Apple store.
Saying your tried everything provides us with zero information as to what you did try.
I just did that, reset the whole iPod and it still doesn't work. One thing, though, that maybe someone can help me with. It shows in settings that I am connected to my work network. But in order to connect to that network I have to input a login and password and it doesn't prompt me to do that. That might be part of the problem. How do I get it to prompt me.