Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I sync my iphone 4s to my macbook, all the information from my computer goes to my iphone but the information typed on the iphone such as calendar and adress contacts are not synced to my macbook. How do I fix this problem?

When I sync my iphone 4s to my macbook, all the information from my computer goes to my iphone but the information typed on the iphone such as calendar and adress contacts are not synced to my macbook. How do I fix this problem? This is messing with the calender apps on both devices making some events only appear on the computer and not the iphone vice-versa.

iPhone 4S, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Jan 10, 2013 6:40 AM

1 reply

When I sync my iphone 4s to my macbook, all the information from my computer goes to my iphone but the information typed on the iphone such as calendar and adress contacts are not synced to my macbook. How do I fix this problem?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.