Currently Being ModeratedJan 10, 2013 9:40 AM (in response to tmercier)
Ok from another thread
1. open finder
2. on the top bar click on "Go"
3. press and hold the option key.
4. the hidden option "library" should be available. click it.
5. find the folder preferences.
6. find the com.apple.itunes.plist file. drag it onto your desktop.
8. this should be fixed.
Currently Being ModeratedJan 11, 2013 6:21 AM (in response to Steve Taylor1)
Thanks again, but iTunes is stubbornly ignoring your good advice. I should note I've also turned off wifi-sync and sync automatically and that doesn't seem to do the trick either. Its bound and determined to pinwheel as soon as I click sync music.