3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 11, 2013 7:15 AM by TMoore55
TMoore55 Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

I recently downloaded Aperture from the Mac App Store in order to begin shooting and processing RAW photos from my new Canon 5D Mark III. When I connect my camera to my iMac using the supplied USB cable Aperture recognizes my 5D Mark III and displays thumbnails in the import screen. I choose select all to check all images for import - give the project a name - and click the import selected files button. The progress wheel begins spinning and the message "Importing Photos" appears and after 5 - 10 minutes the "Import Results Box" pops up with the following message - "Import Items Completed with Errors, 0 items have been imported". I have the most current version of Mountain Lion and Aperature and the apple website shows the 5d Mark III as a supported device and Canons raw format of CR2 is a supported format. I've spent hours on the phone with Apple and we've tried several this such as dragging Aperture to the trash and reinstalling and reinstalling the operating system OS X. I really want to use Aperture but I'm feeling trapped by my inability to get photos imported. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Aperture 3, Mac OS X (10.7.5)