Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 4s keeps restarting during charging

At this very moment my iPhone is off as it is low battery, I went to plug in to charge and I noticed my phone starting up with the apple logo then when it reached the homescreen it immediately switched off and began to start up again, over and over continuesly restarting. I've come across the recovery mode way of fixing but obviously cannot do this as my phone won't stay on long enough and cannot charge properly because of the restarting. Is there any way to stop it from turning on like this so it can fully charge?

Thanks.

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Jan 10, 2013 3:05 PM

1 reply

Jan 15, 2013 12:47 AM in response to WhatzMyName

Ok I managed to get my phone charging again by pressing down both the home and power button til I got the iTunes screen and continued holding for about 30 seconds, whilst stuck on the iTunes screen I left to charge til it turned itself on again and it stayed on. I had it reach low battery and turn off again but it has not done the horrible restarting thing again thankfully. I have not reset my phone yet either but I'm thinking I might because the battery just keeps draining too quickly and I saw on another thread that this may fix it temporarily til apple comes up with a fix.

iPhone 4s keeps restarting during charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.