Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i cant upload photos from the pc to icloud

hi, so here's the problem... im using a notebook with win 7, i have an iphone 4s and a new ipad

between iphone and ipad there's no problema syning via wifi network the photos that i took in each one (and the app saves a copy in the directory that the programs creates or i choose in the pc)

the problem starts when i want to "upload", "sync" (or how you want to call it) any photo i took before to the cloud... so i could see them on the device as "streaming"

sure i can connect both devices and sync them with itunes but meh.. i wanna try to do it with the icloud...

ideas?

ps:sorry for my english its not my language 😝

regards.

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.0.2

Posted on Jan 10, 2013 5:30 PM

2 replies

Jan 11, 2013 5:38 AM in response to mananoi

so, what i ended up doing was installing dropbox, uploading every single photo in my ipad and iphone to their cloud, then deleting the photo in each device and then in one (the ipad) downloading every single photo, so every photo enters again in the photo app and its like its a new photo so it streams to the pc,and to the iphone...

long time, but it works...

i cant upload photos from the pc to icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.