Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am only seeing purchased items in my library - why can't I get to my 86GB of music and videos?

iTunes 11, Windows 7 -- I have clicked every button there is to click, but I don't see any of my music that I have ripped from my CDs, or videos I've added, or playlists...nothing. All I see are the items I've purchased from the iTunes store. I've triple checked in preferences to make sure that iTunes Media folder location is accurate. I'm at a loss.

iPhone 4, Windows 7

Posted on Jan 10, 2013 5:42 PM

2 replies

Jan 14, 2013 3:48 PM in response to wtbczn

Here's some additional info. When I go into my iTunes library via Windows Explorer and double click on a song, iTunes opens the song and plays it....and now I see it in my iTunes library. When I check the file properties, the path to the song is indeed to the proper library.

It's like 3,000+ songs all got deleted from iTunes, but not from the physical hard disk. Also missing are all of my playlists.

I am only seeing purchased items in my library - why can't I get to my 86GB of music and videos?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.