Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad and iPhone problems

Hello everyone!

I just bought my iPad for like 1 or 2 months ago - the iPad 4 with Retina display and my iphone4s that I've just exchanged for the hardware problem for1 month ago. Now I'm back in my country for visiting for 1month, and when my mom asked me to go to the website www2.vitri.com.vn, when I logged in, its loading and its just suddenly closed. I've been trying so many times and both could not open hat website while my brother's iphone4s can and my macbook can open and view it. Is there anything wrong with my iPad and my iPhone? Can anyone answer and help mewith this problem because I can not be back in Australia till 20 more days. Is there anything I can do to fix this or I have to go to Apple Store because In Vietnam, we dont have Apple Store here. Which makes this problems worse for me!

Thank you so muchfor reading this message. Please leave your advice below!

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Jan 11, 2013 3:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 11, 2013 3:57 AM

I find it odd that both devices would not be able to open the site. I can open it in Safari and in iCab Mobile on my iPad. Clear Safari and restart the device. Try it on the iPad first.

Go to Settings>Safari>Clear History, Cookies and Data. Restart the iPad. Restart the iPad by holding down on the sleep button until the red slider appears and then slide to shut off. To power up hold the sleep button until the Apple logo appears and let go of the button.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 11, 2013 3:57 AM in response to ly.kisu

I find it odd that both devices would not be able to open the site. I can open it in Safari and in iCab Mobile on my iPad. Clear Safari and restart the device. Try it on the iPad first.

Go to Settings>Safari>Clear History, Cookies and Data. Restart the iPad. Restart the iPad by holding down on the sleep button until the red slider appears and then slide to shut off. To power up hold the sleep button until the Apple logo appears and let go of the button.

iPad and iPhone problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.