Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Applecare Help Desk Tools

Is there any one else that has lots of trouble with the apple support package "Applecare Help Desk Tools"? I have more trouble with the support package than i do with the apple products? My login does not work much of the time. So every time i go to work on one of my products and use the support package. Not only do i have issues with the product but the support is unavailable too. Does any one else have this issue? Please advise. Tim

Posted on Jan 11, 2013 5:29 AM

3 replies

Feb 15, 2013 4:27 PM in response to WinkEye

AppleCare Help Desk Tools

Just bought it and it arrived today. Registered and went to the website and it won't accept my log-in information. So can't access my extremely expensive training program AND support softwares.

Anyone else have any ideas here? What a bunch of malarky that it doesn't work like it says.

I am assuming I have a 30-day return on this if I can't get Apple to clear this up.

Patrick

Applecare Help Desk Tools

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.