Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID does not have permission to access iTunes Connect !

Hello guys,

I have a problem here. Could you help me?
So look, I have paid the fee about $99 and the problem is I can't access the iTunes. I have gone through all the provisioning in the Iphone Development Center, but for some reason when I try to click to Itunes Connect, I get the "Apple ID does not have permission to access iTunes Connect". I'm a member of "Developer Program" and I don't understand in what consist my problem.
So please, anyone, could help me in this??

I'll wait for your respond and help

Thank you.
Nica

Mac mini, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Jan 11, 2013 12:54 PM

5 replies

Jan 24, 2013 5:49 AM in response to annaliashevich

Facing the same issue here. I have two different accounts, my original from 8 months ago works just fine. My new one that I just received yesterday is giving me the "Apple ID does not have permission to access iTunes Connect." error when I try to sign into itunesconnect.apple.com

Any ideas as to why? My new account is for my business and I am not signed up for Enterprise, rather the regular App Store version which should give me access.

thanks

Apple ID does not have permission to access iTunes Connect !

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.