340 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 12, 2013 12:17 AM by léonie
- Make a disk image or a clone of the installer CD on your Mac that has a super drive - you can create a disk image using Disk Utility or use Carbon Copy Cloner (if you have it) to clone the DVD to a thumbsdrive. Then run the installer on your MBY from this copy.
- Or download the Trial Installer and install from there:
- Download the Aperture 3.1 Trial. http://appldnld.apple.com.edgesuite.net/content.info.apple.com/Aperture/061-8328 .20101020.AprE3/ApertureTrial3.1.dmg
- Open the Aperture Trial disc image.
- Double-click the "Aperture Trial.mpkg" file.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to install Aperture.
- After the installation completes, choose Software Update from the Apple () menu.
- Install the Aperture 3.4 update from the list of available updates.