Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Remote with Mac OS's Wi-Fi sharing or bluetooth?

I have a MBP with Mountain Lion and an iPhone 4S with iOS 6.0.1. I was able to controll my iTunes on Mac with Remote app when I had a wi-fi connection my both devices connected but now I can not do that because I do not have a wi-fi connection at my student dormitory and our internet access is through the ethernet. So when I wanted to use my internet with my iPhone also, I found Mac's 'Sharing' feature that allows me to share my Ethernet network through wi-fi and so I can connect with my iPhone. My problem starts here: I tried to connect to my Mac's Keynote with Keynote Remote app when my iPhone was in that shared wi-fi and it worked like a charm so I thought the same methid could work with iTunes Remote app too and when I tried it, it didn't. Does anyone know why that doesn't work while the other works and is there any way to make it work or allow me to controll my iTunes on Mac with my iPhone -I can even use Bluetooth for that.-?

Thank you all from now.

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2), And iPhone 4S with iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Jan 11, 2013 10:17 PM

There are no replies.

iTunes Remote with Mac OS's Wi-Fi sharing or bluetooth?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.