Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to change password wifi

Macbook Pro. Hello, I am a friend's house. Joined a network to use the internet there through the WiFi settings. I clicked on "remember." Then, it does not connect. I believe I typed in the wrong password. However, I cannot seem to say that I don't want to use the network or delete it and start all over.

OSX 10.8.2

Thanks,

Lee

Posted on Jan 12, 2013 6:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 12, 2013 6:46 PM

Return to System Preferences / Network / Wi-Fi / Advanced... Go to the Wi-Fi tab, locate your friend's SSID in the list of Preferred Networks and click on the minus button to delete. Then click on the plus button to go thru the process of locating it and authenticating, now with the correct password.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 12, 2013 6:46 PM in response to LeeWise

Return to System Preferences / Network / Wi-Fi / Advanced... Go to the Wi-Fi tab, locate your friend's SSID in the list of Preferred Networks and click on the minus button to delete. Then click on the plus button to go thru the process of locating it and authenticating, now with the correct password.

How to change password wifi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.