Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Ipad mini can't connect to the Wifi, even though I have updated it to the newest version

My Ipad mini can't connect to the Wifi at home. Then I went to the apple store and updated it to the newest version and it connected well in the apple store. But when I get home, it still can't connect to the wifi. And my other devices can connect to my wifi normally. please help, this problem has driven me crazy.......

iPad mini Wi-Fi, iOS 6.0.2

Posted on Jan 13, 2013 1:13 PM

3 replies

Jan 13, 2013 1:23 PM in response to sguo1989

What steps have you taken to troubleshoot the problem?

Did you reboot your router at home - unplug if from power for about 30 seconds and then plug it in again?

Did you try Forgetting the Network and try to Rejoin? Settings>WiFi>Tap the blue arrow next to your network name>Forget this Network. Restart the iPad and then go back to Settings>WiFi>Tap your network name, enter your password and the tap Join.

Did you try Resetting Network Settings? Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings and start all over again?

iOS: Troubleshooting Wi-Fi networks and connections

Apple - Support - iPad - Wi-Fi Assistant

Apple - Support - iPad - Wi-Fi

My Ipad mini can't connect to the Wifi, even though I have updated it to the newest version

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.