Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

internet and voicemail gone after syncing ios 6 on 4S

My phone no longer can access the internet or voicemail after restoring from itunes. Works fine after I Erase All Content and Settings. Once I restore, internet no longer works and voicemail indicator. I worked with ATT support for 4+ hours over multiple days with no resolution. I purchased a new phone as I thought it was my hardware, and it happens on the new phone as well. Any hope would be appreciated.

iPhone 4, iOS 6.0.1, problem on 4 and 4S

Posted on Jan 13, 2013 5:12 PM

1 reply

Jan 13, 2013 7:25 PM in response to Jenny L Cote

If it works when the device is restored as new and stops working when restored from the backup, the logical conclusion is that the backup is the issue.

It might be worth trying Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.

However if that does not resolve, restore as new and sync the content desired back from the computer. Do not restore the backup.

internet and voicemail gone after syncing ios 6 on 4S

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.