Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Change order of cards in passbook?

I've started using Passbook with my Starbucks card to pay at Starbucks.

The problem is, when I open Passbook I'm always first presented with my American Airlines boarding pass from a flight I took a month ago. I only fly a couple times a year but I go to Starbucks several times a week, so I'd like my Starbucks card to show up first. Is there a way to change which card is displayed first in Passbook, either to a specific card or to the most frequently/recently used?

iPhone 4, iOS 6

Posted on Jan 14, 2013 7:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 14, 2013 7:41 AM

You can delete the boarding pass, cause you dont need it anymore and the next one you get will be able to go into passbook also. Just tap on the boarding pass and tap on the i on the bottom right , then tap the trash can in the top left.

And from what ive seen, you cannot reaarange the order yet, it gos in the order from which you downloaded them.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 14, 2013 7:41 AM in response to infoartist

You can delete the boarding pass, cause you dont need it anymore and the next one you get will be able to go into passbook also. Just tap on the boarding pass and tap on the i on the bottom right , then tap the trash can in the top left.

And from what ive seen, you cannot reaarange the order yet, it gos in the order from which you downloaded them.

Change order of cards in passbook?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.