Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i download songs from my computer to my phone?

how do i download music off of itunes on my computer to my iphone?

iPhone 3GS, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Jan 14, 2013 9:09 AM

3 replies

Nov 30, 2015 7:23 AM in response to tucnchw

Open your files explorer>go to the folder where all your music is>left click ONCE>Then right click ONCE(trust me you have to left click first or it won't show up)>go down to open with>click ITunes>at the top it will play that particular song and next to the title when you hover over it is a little ...>click it>it'll say add to up next> Be sure to avoid that choice>go farther down and you'll see add to...>chose your device that you have plugged in

Dec 1, 2015 12:09 PM in response to Cillachan

Cillachan wrote:

Open your files explorer>go to the folder where all your music is>left click ONCE>Then right click ONCE(trust me you have to left click first or it won't show up)>go down to open with>click ITunes>at the top it will play that particular song and next to the title when you hover over it is a little ...>click it>it'll say add to up next> Be sure to avoid that choice>go farther down and you'll see add to...>chose your device that you have plugged in

This discussion was started over 2 years ago. Why respond now? Chances are the OP figured it out by now.

how do i download songs from my computer to my phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.