1747 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 14, 2013 11:10 AM by whatheck
Just follow the instructions in this Apple doc -> iOS: Third-party Bluetooth headsets, headphones, and keyboards
How to pair with a Bluetooth accessory
- Follow the instructions that came with the headset or car kit to make it discoverable or to set it to search for other Bluetooth accessories. This may involve entering a passkey or PIN (Personal Identification Number).
- From the Home screen, choose Settings > Bluetooth, the iOS device searches for nearby Bluetooth accessories.
Note: While your iOS device can maintain multiple pairing records, it can only connect to one headset or hands-free device at a time. This prevents your iOS device from sending your data to the wrong Bluetooth accessory.
- Choose the Bluetooth accessory, and then enter a passkey or PIN if prompted.
- Bluetooth headset: Refer to the documentation for the headset to determine the passkey.
- Bluetooth keyboard: Type the passcode displayed on the iOS device on the Bluetooth keyboard and then press Return.
- When pairing is complete, you can use the Bluetooth accessory with your iOS device.
If you run into a problem, take a look at this doc -> iOS: Troubleshooting car stereo connections