Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Yes I just purchased Dredd tonight must be nearly 1 hour ago I went to watch it but no sign of it. Checked itunes and it is saying time left 6 hours. Its of no use to me by then the reason i purchased it was because there was no rental listed.

Yes I just purchased Dredd tonight must be nearly 1 hour ago I went to watch it but no sign of it. Checked itunes and it is saying time left 6 hours. Its of no use to me by then the reason i purchased it was because there was no rental listed. Can i get a refund. I will buy it tommorow while at work.

iPhone 3GS

Posted on Jan 14, 2013 2:03 PM

5 replies

Jan 14, 2013 3:20 PM in response to Winston Churchill

Hi yes purchased many things rented film 2 nights ago an it was down within 2mins while i did other things on net. I have changed router to spare one and restarted machine still the same I then switched download to another drive and it is still dead slow. 23:16pm here won't get watching it here tonight very dissapointed but as the say **** happens. I tink i can pick it up tomorrow in local asda store from about the same or cheaper on blu-ray. Allways wondered if the difference between HD 1080p download in itunes is anyway near blu-ray quality especialy in sound.

Yes I just purchased Dredd tonight must be nearly 1 hour ago I went to watch it but no sign of it. Checked itunes and it is saying time left 6 hours. Its of no use to me by then the reason i purchased it was because there was no rental listed.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.