Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone seems to have some kind of bus scanning screen on it since it died and i recharged it. I have a feeling that its a bug on my phone but the only place ive downloaded anything is iTunes. any ideas as to what could have happened?

My iPhone seems to have some kind of bus scanning screen on it since it died and i recharged it. I have a feeling that its a bug on my phone but the only place ive downloaded anything is iTunes. Any ideas as to what could have happened?

(It has recently been linked to my macbook pro to update my music library, if it is a bug is my mac in risk of getting this as well?)

iPhone 4S

Posted on Jan 15, 2013 2:48 AM

1 reply

My iPhone seems to have some kind of bus scanning screen on it since it died and i recharged it. I have a feeling that its a bug on my phone but the only place ive downloaded anything is iTunes. any ideas as to what could have happened?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.