Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

missing purchased lessons after Garageband reinstall

Dear Forum People

I have clean installed the latest operating system of the operating system on my mac and it seems to have fixed some problems i have had.

One problem i have come across is the fact that my music lessons that i purchased with Garageband are no longer there. How can i resotre them. Have gone through the usual check for updates dowmloads etc but cant seem to get any further. Any suggestions greatfully recieved.

imac, imac

Posted on Jan 15, 2013 9:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 15, 2013 9:56 AM

Try to restore them from your last (TimeMachine) Backup from the time before the reinstall: The lesson are installed in the System Library:

/Library/Application Support/GarageBand/Learn to Play/

or in your User Library in your home folder:

~/Library/Application Support/GarageBand/Learn to Play/

Copy them from there into the corresponding folder in your System Library.

Or you could try to download them again from the AppStore (Purchase History), see this Support Article:

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5226

Regards

Léonie

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 15, 2013 9:56 AM in response to monmonmon

Try to restore them from your last (TimeMachine) Backup from the time before the reinstall: The lesson are installed in the System Library:

/Library/Application Support/GarageBand/Learn to Play/

or in your User Library in your home folder:

~/Library/Application Support/GarageBand/Learn to Play/

Copy them from there into the corresponding folder in your System Library.

Or you could try to download them again from the AppStore (Purchase History), see this Support Article:

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5226

Regards

Léonie

missing purchased lessons after Garageband reinstall

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.