Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ical and yahoo calendar sync error

I am operating on Snow Leopard, and my iCal will no longer sync with my Yahoo calendar. I keep getting this error: (domain CalDAVErrorDomain / error 1 / description 'The collection at "/dav/myusername/Inbox/" is not an inbox.'). I've tried deleting and re-adding my yahoo account to iCal several times with no luck. Anyone else having this problem or know what to do? Thank you!

Posted on Jan 15, 2013 9:36 AM

5 replies

Jan 23, 2013 9:56 PM in response to Merissa

I'm having the same problem (again) and I'm on Snow Leopard, also. It's really frustrating. This problem seems to pop up and then disappear. I, too, tried the delete then re-add and it didn't solve the problem. The interesting thing is it seems to be "one-way". In other words, I can download calendar items from iCal, I just can't upload them. I guess this is iCal specifica because both my iPhone and iPad have no problems in either direction.

ical and yahoo calendar sync error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.