You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why am I getting a blue box with question mark instead of logo image? It happens in my signature (in gmail) and in mailchimp (again, only with the logo).

Why am I getting a blue box with question mark instead of logo image? It happens in my signature (in gmail) and in mailchimp (again, only with the logo).

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Jan 15, 2013 11:37 AM

1 reply

Jan 15, 2013 11:56 AM in response to mrkarr

The question mark in the box, if it looks like this: User uploaded file means that safari cannot find the linked image. On windows machines, this would be the equivilant of the small "page-with-a-red-X" logo that appears in the same scenario. Check the reference to the image and make sure that the image is in the correct location, and is accessable by the reference.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.