Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

13 MacBook Pro Retina sleeves?

I got my 13 retina display back in October and have still not found anything to carry it around in that actually fits it. Has anyone found something like a sleeve that fits? If not what ate you using to transport your computer? I'd appreciate any help, I've been looking for months and have found nothing.

MacBook Pro with Retina display

Posted on Jan 15, 2013 5:34 PM

3 replies

Jan 16, 2013 11:21 PM in response to Adina Espy

What are you looking for in a sleeve? I've just standard neoprene Case Logic for my 15" MacBook Pro. Serves me well when I haul my machine around in my backback. I also have a Booq case that I purchased when I purchased my Booq backpack - I don't really care for it although it's a 'snug' fit.

If I were you, I'd just do some searching on Amazon... you'll surely be able to come up with something.

Clinton

Feb 13, 2016 1:47 PM in response to Adina Espy

I'm curious if you have found a sleeve that you like, OP. I just got my 13 inch retina Macbook Pro and thtebofferings on Amazon worry me. Some people love the sleeves on Amazon but some people say they are too big for the 13 inch. I don't want one that is too big. I want one that is protective. And not black which seems to be the only color that incase offers.

13 MacBook Pro Retina sleeves?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.