Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The "iPod of ......" is synchronized with another i Tunes library . do you want to delete the contents of iPod and sync with this i Tunes library ?

I got a new PC and when I connect my Ipod to the new PC I get this error: The "iPod of ......" is synchronized with another i Tunes library . do you want to delete the contents of iPod shuffle and sync with this i Tunes library ?

I do not want to lost the content in my iPod shuffle, how can I synchronize my Ipod without deleting the content of my iPod shuffle or how can I merge it with the library of my current PC.

iPod shuffle

Posted on Jan 15, 2013 9:55 PM

5 replies

Jan 15, 2013 9:57 PM in response to palasatenea77

If you keep your old computer, you can copy the iTunes library to your new computer, so your iPod will be recognized and the music won't be deleted.

1. On your old computer, go to My Music folder, and copy "iTunes" folder to an external disk.

2. Connect the external disk to the new computer, and copy "iTunes" folder to My Music folder.

3. Open iTunes

The "iPod of ......" is synchronized with another i Tunes library . do you want to delete the contents of iPod and sync with this i Tunes library ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.