Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Even after Force Quit was used on iTunes it came right back. I think this time it's ****** off!!! Help.

I don't know what else to try. Is this thing possesed or what? Do I need a priest?

iMac

Posted on Jan 16, 2013 7:54 AM

1 reply

Jan 16, 2013 9:52 AM in response to Jofly17

Check Dashboard to see if you have any iTunes-related widgets running. If so, close them and see if that makes a difference. Similarly, look for any third-party apps that may be related to iTunes, such as apps that copy "now playing" information to a web site.

Another possibility is external speakers, if you have them. Another user here found that a loose speaker connection may cause random launching and playing on iTunes. Try wiggling the speaker plug and see if that causes iTunes to launch. If so, unplugging and reconnecting the speakers may cure the problem. If not, you may have a defective speaker jack or an off-size plug on the speakers.

Hope this helps.

Even after Force Quit was used on iTunes it came right back. I think this time it's ****** off!!! Help.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.