Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i change the background theme color in keynote for ios

Is there a way to change the background color theme in Keynote for iOS? Let's say I start with a Black or White theme, but I want it to be red, consistently on every slide. Is this possible?

iPad, iOS 4.3.1

Posted on Jan 16, 2013 9:53 AM

2 replies

Jun 11, 2013 11:15 PM in response to DavidCarnicelli

The only option I have found is to create a rectangle and make it the size of the screen. Use the Tools to choose the colour you want and copy and paste it onto every slide. If you are starting with a blank slide, then tap the coloured rectangle and choose Lock to make sure it does not move. Then you can add anything you want in terms of photos, text, charts etc on top. If you have already created your slide, create the coloured rectangle on top of everything else and use the Arrange slider to send it to the back of all your pre-existing stuff on the screen. Hope this helps. Remember you can alter the opacity of your coloured rectangle too. I ave also played around with adding two coloured rectangles on top of each other and adjusting the opacity to get just the shade I want - a bit like mixing paint! You can group them together and then Lock them as the background. :)

how do i change the background theme color in keynote for ios

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.