3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 16, 2013 2:31 PM by PeterBreis0807
dodiecat Level 1 Level 1

How do you delete custom templates from Pages Template Chooser?

iMac intel chip, Mac OS X (10.6.4)
Solved by PeterBreis0807 on Jan 16, 2013 12:37 PM Solved
The custom templates are stored in Finder in: yourusername*/Library/Application Support/iWork/Pages/Templates/My Templates If you are using OSX 10.7 or 10.8 the System folder is hidden from you by default, show it by option clicking on the Go menu in Finder. When you locate the template you want to remove just drag it to the Trash Peter * The one with the house icon.
Reply by PeterBreis0807 on Jan 16, 2013 2:31 PM Helpful
That's alright.  I had posted the answer shortly after you asked the question. If you go to "Your Stuff" up the top right of the web page you can see all your questions and link back to them. When the title is bolded that indicates there is a response you haven't read yet. Peter

All replies

• PeterBreis0807 Level 7 Level 7
    expertise.iwork
    iWork

The custom templates are stored in Finder in:

yourusername*/Library/Application Support/iWork/Pages/Templates/My Templates

If you are using OSX 10.7 or 10.8 the System folder is hidden from you by default, show it by option clicking on the Go menu in Finder.

When you locate the template you want to remove just drag it to the Trash

Peter

* The one with the house icon.

• dodiecat Level 1 Level 1

Do forgive me, Peter, as I am 82 and do fairly well on my computer. I thought the original request had not gone thru. I'll get the hang of Q&A.

Thank you for your response, as I just was able to accomplish the deed! Thank you so much!

• PeterBreis0807 Level 7 Level 7
    expertise.iwork
    iWork

That's alright.

I had posted the answer shortly after you asked the question.

If you go to "Your Stuff" up the top right of the web page you can see all your questions and link back to them.

When the title is bolded that indicates there is a response you haven't read yet.

Peter