Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I print 4 photos per A4 page?

How do I print 4 photos per page (or any other number I choose)?

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Jan 16, 2013 3:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 16, 2013 3:21 PM

Crop to a size that will fit with some borders between photos, select the photos and print, select the printer, print size and paper size and if the pr4eview does not show multiple up photos click customize - lcick on settings and click multiple photos per page - the preview will reflect this - click print adn make any printer specific selections and click print to print

LN

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 16, 2013 3:21 PM in response to CCheers

Crop to a size that will fit with some borders between photos, select the photos and print, select the printer, print size and paper size and if the pr4eview does not show multiple up photos click customize - lcick on settings and click multiple photos per page - the preview will reflect this - click print adn make any printer specific selections and click print to print

LN

Jan 16, 2013 3:32 PM in response to CCheers

Two ways:

A

1 - select A4 as the Paper Size .

2 - set a custon print size of of 5" wide x 3.75" high.

3 - click on the Custom button and then on the Settings button.

4 - select Multiple photos per page.

User uploaded file

That should give you the following on an A4 sheet

User uploaded file

You can try playing with the photo size but as I went up to 5.5 or 4 it went to 2 photos per page.

B

After setting the Page Size click on Customize and then on Layouts. Select the Contact Sheet layout. Again click on Settings button and check only the items you want printed under each photo (or none). The set the slider to the number of column you want across the page.

That, however does not evenly space the photos on the page. Following method A and adjusting the print size manually will get you evenly spaced photos, 2, 4, 6, etc, on the page.

OT

how do I print 4 photos per A4 page?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.