Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i disable suri?

Hi, I got a new ipod touch for x-mas. This one has an "talking" program built into it I believe is Suri, which was installed with last years iphones. But the stupid thing is too sensitive to the wrong things and I want to disable it. Does anyone know how this is done?

iPod touch (4th generation), iOS 4.2

Posted on Jan 16, 2013 3:03 PM

4 replies

Jan 16, 2013 3:27 PM in response to trapper77

I can't! I'm not sure what this program is called, but I'm begining to think it's not Siri. There's nothing in the General for Siri. What happens is that I now have a voice that tells me everything I'm doing. But it's gotten stuck and now I have to double tap everything and I can't change between my screens. The voice controls are acting stupid right now too. I normally don't use the voice control but I thought I'd try using it to shut this program off. But the voice controls are not understanding what I've said and keep turning on my music and I can't shut that off now either.

how do i disable suri?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.