Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My wifi connection does not work in my iphone5 and 3g connection is poor too

I have problems with receiving the wifi signal on my iphone5 and the 3G connection sometimes is stronger than the wifi. The other iphones ( iphone 4 and 4S) are recieving well the signal from the wifi. I send it to be repaired but nothing was done to it. What can I do?

iPhone 5, iOS 6.0.2

Posted on Jan 17, 2013 1:08 AM

5 replies

Jan 17, 2013 3:43 PM in response to Lauramonika

I'd make sure you have 6.0.2 and make sure your very close to your router because it could always be your router or your house. Cellular Data connections always really just depend on where you are at the moment. Make sure you can see if you can find routers with your phone and that would indicate if you have a hardware issue. (ex. Starbucks you can get wifi. That would indicate it isn't a problem with the phone.) Hope it gets better and if then it still is giving you issues I'd contact Apple Care technical support and they'll be glad to ship you a new one with express overnight shipping.

My wifi connection does not work in my iphone5 and 3g connection is poor too

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.