Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 5 wifi and color issues

Hi, I want to check if others are having the issue as well. I have a 1 month old iPhone 5, factory unlocked n all bought from apple reseller in India. A week back I noticed that the top side, where the lock button is, its loosing its color ( black). This is very strange, i have never dropped the phone and is in a rubber cover too. I cant believe apple could make a product like that which loses its color!!

Second issue. The wifi is really messed up since a week now. Keeping it next to the router still shows up as one bar of signal. I have a 3gs also that I use for ipod has full signal and this expensive piece has one bar and that also keeps disconnecting. I see that a lot of people have had the same issue. I upgraded to 6.0.2 and it has not helped me as yet.

Any tips if someone has had issue 1 and 2? Do i need to get a replacement for this?

Please suggest.

Posted on Jan 17, 2013 3:33 AM

2 replies

iPhone 5 wifi and color issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.