Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari and appstore iphone 5 problems

Hello all

I have a problem that i think is more an apple firmware problem , when using safari on sites like filmon.com and rok.tv to watch live uk and us tv i get the usual save to homescreen option , which is nice , but then when i open the web app i get the smaller screen size on my iphone display ( 3.5 ) which means when i choose a channel to watch i get the smaller screen with the black bars on both sides , if i just use safari i get the full screen , i have looked in safari for an option to solve this problem but there is none. Hope apple will sort out this problem soon as its a pain as safari does not function like apple promised.

Second problem is the appstore , i have over 200 apps on my account but if i choose purchased to download a perchased app it does not work , waiting over 5 minutes still brings the same blank screen , on my old iphone 3g i get the list of purchased apps within 1 minute on wifi , so its down to bad coding in the app store.

If i want to find and install a purchased app i have to use my macbook and itunes to download it and install it , so much for pc free , does anyone have any tips on my problems i have with my iphone 5 ? any tips would be great to have , mainly the streaming problems as i watch alot of live tv on my iphone .

( the filmon app does not work well with any iphone as it shows the network and whole top bar in the screen which makes watching look nasty )

iPhone 5, iOS 6.0.2

Posted on Jan 17, 2013 5:22 AM

There are no replies.

Safari and appstore iphone 5 problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.