Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMovie for Windows 7

Does anyone know if you can get iMovie for Windows 7? I have a windows(:/) and can't afford a Mac right now but love the iMovie sofware. I wanted to see if there was a way that you can get it for windows.

Mac Pro, iOS 6.0.2

Posted on Jan 17, 2013 12:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2017 5:19 AM

I have already a similar question asked in Microsoft forums, I have got many sites saying you can download imovie for windows and also Apple will release iMovie for Windows. I do not find all of them useful. FInally I have got one site which has some clear facts and all details regarding iMovie for windows. There are some tricks in that site where you can try to install imovie on windows. check here http://imoviedownloadforwindows.com

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 1, 2017 5:19 AM in response to johnboo89

I have already a similar question asked in Microsoft forums, I have got many sites saying you can download imovie for windows and also Apple will release iMovie for Windows. I do not find all of them useful. FInally I have got one site which has some clear facts and all details regarding iMovie for windows. There are some tricks in that site where you can try to install imovie on windows. check here http://imoviedownloadforwindows.com

Sep 1, 2016 1:36 AM in response to johnboo89

Unfortunately, there are only two version of iMovie: one for Mac OS X (iMac/Macbook) and one for iOS (iPhone/iPad). If you are a Windows user, you'd better to download an alternative to iMovie for Windows to replace iMovie.

There are numerous of tools that claim to completely do what iMovie does. For more information, visit here: iMovie for Windows.

Or

Windows Movie Maker. visit here .

Hope it will help you more or less.

iMovie for Windows 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.