Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

İphone 5 battery dies in a couple of hours when the cellular data is on

I have been using iPhone 5 for more than a month. I did not have any problems with the battery and wifi connection. 5 days ago my battery began to die in a couple of hours. I leave it %100 full battery at night, when I wake up in the morning it was already shut down. When I closed the cellular data the battery performs as former peformance. Even this battery shortage do not happen when the iphone is connected to wifi. When I open the celullar data even it is connected to a wifi, the battery dies again. I updated to ios 6.0.2 three weeks ago and nothing happened negatively after this update. The battery shortage began suddenly.

iPhone 5, iOS 6.0.2

Posted on Jan 17, 2013 1:38 PM

There are no replies.

İphone 5 battery dies in a couple of hours when the cellular data is on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.