Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Any 64 bit driver for Apple USB MA034 Modem Yet?

Uggghh.....Apple! Ugggghhhh Me!

So after being charged for months to use efax, I put a telephone call into my ISP to find that my office line also can handle faxing. This is great, all I need is a fax machine! A quick (really quick) google and i read that we could use an Apple USB MA034 Dial Up Modem to send and receive faxes. Phenomanal! This is why i love my Macs, just like the old WinFax. I scour ebay, find one, and paid $12 for a nice one, shipped.

I further look into how this is going to make my life easier, only to find that I am now screwed, as there isn't a 64 bit driver from Apple to support the modem. I did see people have talked to Apple and that their could be a driver out there, or one of our fine 3rd party friends may have wrote one? Id really like to use this thing instead of it being a 12$ paper weight.

Anybody find anything out there? I was really excited about this. Thanks in advance.

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Jan 17, 2013 6:50 PM

There are no replies.

Any 64 bit driver for Apple USB MA034 Modem Yet?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.