Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to have two windows open in itunes help 2013 macintosh?

cant drag songs i want into another playlist without two windows cause im stupid. please help. want to drags artists and albuns into a playlist, i have a keyboard and a mouse, and trackball.

it needs to act like a finder?

iMac, imac, macpro, macbook, ipad, ect.

Posted on Jan 17, 2013 9:40 PM

5 replies

Jan 17, 2013 11:34 PM in response to Sam Beaver

In the new look iTunes 11

Select your Album, Artist Song etc drag to the RIGHT and a window will open showing your devices and playlists. Drop it on the one you want to add it to.

Or revert to the old look and feel

View > Show Sidebar

View > Show Status Bar

Click on the arrow in search box and untick Search Entire Library

You can now drag and drop to the LEFT where you will see your devices and Playlists. You can also drag playlists to the device

Jan 18, 2013 5:23 AM in response to Steve Taylor1

i want to have one window that shows the results in the search field, select from that choice and drop into a window which contains a playlist.

the search menu should work like a finder so i don t have to go from one choice (artist, album, ect) to the second option.

right clicking the dropdowns does not allow the same options as the right click in the sidebar

so i need two windows in itunes.

how to have two windows open in itunes help 2013 macintosh?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.